Cancer survivorship begins with diagnosis and continues during and long after treatment. Riverina Cancer Care Centre provides care and guidance to help you have the best possible quality of life, no matter where you are on the cancer journey.
- Find out what to bring to Riverina Cancer Care Centre.
- Learn about side effects and ways to manage them.
- Discover the many ways our helpful staff can assist you.
- Read our rights and responsibilities policy.
- The Riverina Cancer Care Centre is a privately owned service in partnership with the local community. Patient fees are charged to ensure we are able to continue to provide the best quality comprehensive care without a waiting list.
- CanAssist and Riverina Cancer Care Centre provide this home away from home for patients undergoing cancer treatment in Wagga Wagga.
- Riverina Cancer Care Centre offers a transport service that is available at no cost to patients.